Apply nowJob Number: 90698 Work type: Permanent - Full Time Location: Newcastle, NSW - Other Locations, Sydney Categories: Trade & Services, Transport Operations & Logistics
Remuneration/Benefit: Attractive Salary + Annual Bonus
- Mon – Fri roster with flexible start and finish time
- Flexible working location with travel to office and sites
- On the job training and great career opportunities on offer
Seek bullet points:
- Company with Great Values and Diverse Workforce
- Excellent opportunity to join Australia’s Largest Freight Operator
- Local female and indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply
About the role:
Working closely with and reporting to Rollingstock Maintenance & Reliability Lead you will be developing planning and scheduling across Aurizon’s Bulk New South Wales division to ensure optimal business performance. The responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring plans owned by division are scheduled and acquitted with 100% compliance to due intervals as specified in the approved system
- Participating in daily communication across functions and with relevant stakeholders to ensure the existence of work plans
- Liaising with third parties and booking contractors to ensure infield ad-hoc maintenance services performed to high standard
- Working with relevant stakeholders to agree with capacity and operational timeframes and commitments
- Daily working with relevant stakeholders to optimise the services interface the services interface to minimise dwell time around the acquittal of works
- Assisting relevant stakeholders to ensure governing rules, processes and systems are delivered and support scheduled works
- In conjunction with relevant schedulers working within a specific field, drive standardisation of scheduling processes across corridors and facilities
- Driving year on year improvements through the optimized scheduling and execution of plans
- Work with leaders and planners to drive year on year improvements in productivity and cost reduction.
- National C Class Driver's License (Mandatory)
- Previous experience in heavy industry maintenance
- Sound IT skills, particularly in Maintenance Systems, Excel and SAP
- Ability to lead and influence others to drive outcomes
- Planning experience in scheduling and project management
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to optimise business processes
- High level of interpersonal skills to communicate cross functionally
What we can offer you:
At Aurizon, we support the development and growth of our employees to reach their full potential. With a National portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with long term and exciting career opportunities. Some of our benefits include:
- Development and growth opportunities
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- Access to female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mentoring programs
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
At Aurizon we believe in connection
It is our ability to connect that strengthens communities, industries and builds economies. It helps to embrace diversity in our workplace and that is the experience we want for everyone. We are building a culture where everyone is seen, heard and valued, because of their diversity. We value inclusion throughout the whole company and encourage you to apply.
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets.
We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and a high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee and provide opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment.
For more information on this position (reference 90698), please contact Julia on 08 9212 2605.
Advertised: 28 Nov 2022 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now