- A passion for cars
- Full time position
- Immediate or Delayed start options available
The Alto Group is a family owned and operated organisation with over 400 employees, which has been serving the motoring needs of the local community for over 60 Years.
We are currently looking for numerous Apprentice Motor Mechanics to join our team at the following locations:
- Artarmon- Audi & Skoda.
- Blacktown- Honda, Volkswagen & Isuzu.
- Central Coast- Audi.
- Lane Cove- Hyundai & Holden.
- Pennant Hills- Audi, Skoda, Toyota & Mitsubishi.
- Macarthur- Audi.
- St Leonards- Jaguar & Land Rover.
We are now recruiting for our 2021 apprentice program.
Flexible employment dates offered, start now or start in January 2021.
Manufacturer Apprentice training is ongoing along with on the job mentoring and guidance by Factory Trained Technicians.
With Technology coming leaps and bounds in recent years and electric vehicles becoming more prevalent, we provide pathways to Master Technician level upon completion of every apprenticeship to give you the skill set to succeed.
We're looking for enthusiastic and motivated people to join our team with the following skills and attributes:
- Willingness to learn technical aspects from peers
- The ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- A current Australian drivers licence desirable
These are full time positions working Monday to Friday.
All applications considered.