Responsible for serving food and beverages in restaurant efficiently and in a most courteous manner. Carry out all duties in accordance with tasks and descriptions with reference to established rules and policies
2. KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Addressing in a professional, timely manner all customer queries or complaints
• Ensuring consistency in delivery of product
• Ensure correct transactions and orders are sent through POS – task
• Provide a high level of customer service to members, guests, visitors, and fellow employees.
3.KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Suggests food and beverages ~ to be well versed with the menu, method of preparation and accompaniments.
• Cleans and polishes Glassware, China ware, hollowware, and flatware.
• Maintains cleanliness and mise-end-place level at working station and service pantry for smooth operation.
• Obtains requested items from the storeroom.
• Keeps general appearance and maintenance of Restaurant working areas.
• Follows correct sequence of service outlined in the Standard Operating Manual.
• Sets up tables in accordance with Restaurant policy.
• Cleans and removes dishes from the table after service is completed.
• Transports soiled dishes from dining room to kitchen and depositing them in proper placing at the Steward area.
• Cleans all spillage during mealtime and at closing.
• Always maintains excellent grooming standard.
• To provide exemplary customer services by greeting and acknowledging every customer.
• To ensure customers’ complaints and requests are communicated to management.
• Always uphold the company’s image as a prestigious and luxurious brand.
• To always thank the guest when leaving the outlet
• To be presentable and well-groomed always
• To abide to the Dress Code standards
• Establishes effective employee relations and maintain the highest level of professionalism, ethic and attitude towards all guests, clients, and heads of department