- Great company culture with amazing benefits on offer
- We celebrate our team with quarterly and annual awards for high achievers
- Progress your career with this leadership role
Frizelle Sunshine Automotive is part of Peter Warren Automotive Holdings, one of Australia's largest multi-franchise automotive dealer groups. We have expanded across South West Sydney, Sydney’s North Shore, Regional NSW, Northern NSW, and throughout South East Queensland and Victoria. With some of the finest vehicle brands in the world we cover all aspects of vehicle ownership. With over 2000 employees across QLD, NSW and VIC, we are focused on growing and developing a career path for all our people.
We are now looking for an experienced Service Manager to join our dealership in Ballina.
Reporting into the Group Service Manager you will:
- Be someone who is passionate about our brands
- Have proven leadership experience from a dealership service environment
- Have a high level knowledge of service department processes, policies and procedures
- Demonstrate excellent customer service with well developed communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrate experience in Service Department KPIs with great time management skills
- Experience with Pentana Solutions (Reynolds & Reynolds) preferred
- Current Manual Drivers Licence
What the role entails:
- Providing the best possible service to customers while maintaining an efficient and profitable operation
- Building and maintaining positive customer and employee relationships
- Operating at optimum capacity with good measures to ensure cost control
- Setting and obtaining service sales and profit objectives
- Organising, directing and controlling the activities of the Technicians ensuring optimum use of all material and staffing resources
- Help Sales Manager ensure that all CRM scores are at benchmark or better
- Ensure the service process is being closely monitored and controlled
- On every occasion ensure that all interactions by the dealership are of the highest standard, both internally and externally
The benefits of working with us:
- Free Titans Tickets for home games
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Quarterly and annual awards and recognition for high achievers
- Training Pathway and Growth opportunities provided
- Exclusive Discounted Titans Membership
If you believe this is a role you will love, please apply now in confidence through our online application form, attaching your covering letter and resume.
All James Frizelle's employees must be entitled to work in Australia, complete a Federal Police Check and a Traffic History (QLD) or Driving Record (NSW) check.