If you have at least a year of experience working in grocery, food retailing or organising stock and are available during the daytime we would love to hear from you.
At Hill Street, we 'bring happiness through great food' and are passionate about giving exceptional customer service. We aim to delight each and every customer and strive to provide an enjoyable shopping experience in a beautiful environment.
You will need:
- A friendly attitude and good communication skills to provide the attentive customer service Hill Street is known for
- A love of working with food and people (team mates and customers) will help you enjoy your role
- Sense of urgency, initiative and ability to take direction will help you get tasks done
- Energy and a positive mindset will support your success
- Being able to follow company procedures and regulations (particularly regarding food handling and workplace health and safety) is essential
- Ongoing daytime availability for on at least 3-4 days per week and every second weekend (your standard roster will be agreed based on operational needs as well as flexibility to suit your needs)
- Physical fitness for lifting and standing
In addition to your wages, our team member benefits include staff points via our Hill Street shopping rewards program, as well as access to cashbacks from 65+ major retailers and flexibility options to access earned wages in advance of 'payday'.
If you believe you'll thrive with us, please click the Apply Now button. We’ll be in touch if you are shortlisted.
Please note: if you don't yet have the required experience for this role, please apply for one of our entry-level roles listed on our careers page instead. This opportunity is not suitable for current school students, if you are a student seeking a casual role, please apply via the 'Register Interest – School Students' listing in your local area.
Pride . Passion . Growth . Value . Family