Peter Warren Automotive is one of Australia’s largest multi-franchise automotive dealer groups. Founded in 1958, we have expanded across South West Sydney, North Shore, Regional NSW, Northern NSW, Melbourne and throughout South East Queensland. With some of the finest vehicle brands in the world we cover all aspects of vehicle ownership. With over 1,800 employees across NSW, VIC and QLD, we are focused on growing and developing a career path for all our employees.
About the Role:
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Service Advisor to join our team on a full-time basis in Warwick Farm working with Euro Service/Volvo Team.
As a Service Advisor, you will be someone who enjoys a challenge, working in a team environment with great customer service skills.
- Being the first point of contact for our customers, you will determine their requirements
- Liaising with the workshop and parts departments
- Quote repair jobs and liaise with customers ensuring they are given the best possible Customer Service experience
- Meeting and exceeding manufacturers CSI targets
Requirements for the role will involve the following:
- Full work rights in Australia
- Experience in a similar role within a Retail Automotive Service Department
- Excellent communication, numeracy and customer service skills
- Willing to go above and beyond to exceed customer expectations
- Sound automotive technical knowledge
- Knowledge of ERA-Power DMS preferred but not essential
- Punctual and reliable
- Have a professional attitude and be well organised
- Current driver licence
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Demonstrate care and attention to detail
- Have the right to work in Australia with residency entitlements
What we offer:
- Attractive salary and commission package
- The opportunity to work in a well-established company with an excellent reputation for customer service
- A dynamic and friendly work environment
- Career opportunities that only come with working within one of the largest automotive companies
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, and think this role is right for you, apply today by taking the time to complete our online application.