Born in New York in 1965, TGI FRIDAYS is now the world’s largest full-service casual dining restaurant group with almost 1,000 restaurants in 61 countries. Our brand has been built on an awesome history of innovation and doing things differently.
TGI Fridays are in a massive growth phase, and we have restaurants opening all over Australia. We are looking for an experienced Sous Chef to join our growing team and provide support to the Head Chef.
We are seeking an individual who has a passion for;
- Producing great quality food within our KPI target
- Provide exceptional guest experiences by ensuring solid kitchen operations.
- Preparation and delivery of our famous TGI Friday's food within a high-volume restaurant environment.
- Team player, who puts their team first in all areas of work, including making sure your team are set up for success with monthly goals.
- Correct training and development.
- We are also looking for someone who has thorough cleanliness and kitchen hygiene.
- You will deliver food and service to Friday’s standards, adhere to Australian legal requirements, and make a valued contribution to overall business performance.
To be successful you will have.
- Demonstrated experience as a Sous Chef or Chef De Partie.
- Energetic attitude, a team player approach and strong work ethic.
- Passion for providing exceptional quality food to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Commitment to upholding our brand standards, OH&S and food hygiene procedures.
- Knowledge of to complete a costered roster
- Certificate III or IV in Commercial Cookery is desired however not essential.
- Eligibility to work in Australia.
Why join us?
- Attractive incentives - receive a discount on all meals and participate in the very generous TGI Friday's Australia Management Incentive Scheme.
- State-of-the-art kitchen set-up and equipment.
- Ongoing development - we provide continuous learning and development opportunities including world-renowned training and leadership courses and internal promotions.
- Rapidly expanding business with opportunities to progress within the company.
- Opportunity to manage a brand new, highly regarded, community incorporated venue, with a large team.
- Strong support and training systems in place to assist the management team, with Head Office by your side.
- All the tools are necessary for you to run the business efficiently and effectively.