- Casual positions
- Above award wages
- Work with our awesome rostering team to build a roster that works FOR YOU!
- Autonomous role providing support to people in their home
- Hands-on buddy shifts and induction training
- Strong focus on employee health & wellbeing with assistance programs available
- A dedicated leadership team to assist, guide and encourage you
Our dedicated Kirinari Support4Me team is a leading My Aged Care and Home Care provider. We work closely with our customers throughout regional VIC and NSW to deliver quality in-home care support to maintain well-being and independence in their own home for as long as possible
Due to our growing customer base we have permanent part time positions and casual positions available for Qualified Home Care Workers to join our team in the Wagga Wagga area.
We welcome candidates with a variety of life experiences and believe in everyone's ability to grow and achieve their full potential.
About the Position
We believe in creating a work environment that works for you and offer the balance of working around your other commitments.
A typical day assisting our customers to live their best lives may include:
- Domestic assistance
- Assistance with personal care
- Assisted shopping/client appointments
- Respite care
- Meal preparation
- Social support and community engagement
- Available for shifts across Monday to Friday between 7am and 7pm (Some weekends and public holidays as required)
- Completion of a Certificate III in a health-related industry (Aged Care, Individual Support, Community Services)
- Genuine desire and ability to connect and develop a meaningful relationship
- Willingness to get physical and help with domestic work – Mopping, vacuuming, washing, general cleaning
- Ability to obtain the NDIS Workers Screen Check prior to commencement
- Received or willing to receive three doses of the COVID vaccination before commencement or hold a medical contraindication certificate from a medical practitioner
- Current First Aid and CPR, or willing to obtain
- Current Driver's Licence with a reliable and insured vehicle
Applications close January 2023.
Due to the high volume of applications, the interview process may commence before the closing date.
Come Join Us!