Our client is a family-owned business that was established in 1972 is recognised as one of Australia’s top performing Agribusinesses. They pride themselves on their vision, values and quality while believing their staff make the difference.
We are currently recruiting for experienced Tractor Operators, who are highly motivated, enthusiastic, with a willingness to learn large scale vegetable cropping. You will be responsible for assisting with all facets of ground preparation and inter row cultivation of high-quality potatoes and onions. The role will see you enjoy a wide variety of tasks including basic mechanical, forklift driving, irrigation harvesting and spraying, meaning no two days are the same.
Extensive on the job training will be provided to enable you to perform these integral roles.
To be considered for this role you must have the following attributes:
- Experience in operating modern farm machinery including large scale tractors, harvesters, and spray equipment. Previous experience in these fields will be highly regarded.
- Good communication skills which will enable you to liaise with farm managers and harvest crews.
- Adhere to company OH&S protocols and procedures.
- Strong attention to details and show pride in your work.
- Current Drivers Licence
- Forklift Licence
- Be flexible with working hours over 7 days/nights.
- Hard working and highly reliable.
To become part of the team you will have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate on all levels.
This is a full-time position with salary determined by experience.
If you meet the above criteria and want to use modern farm machinery, then we want to hear from you.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.