Born in New York City in 1965, TGI FRIDAYS is the world’s largest full-service casual dining restaurant group with almost 1,000 restaurants in 61 countries.
What We Are After!!
We are looking for a hard-working and vibrant Assistant Venue Manager to join our team at TGI Friday's restaurant.
We need a passionate and experienced Assistant Venue Manager responsible for a restaurant's Front of House operations in our fast-paced brand.
- Being a key part of TGI Friday's management team, you will be focused on developing your team and delivering quality service to Friday's standards.
- We are seeking a motivated and hands-on leader who has a passion for great quality food and cocktails,
- Importantly you will know how to get the best out of your team. It would be best if you had prior experience managing people in addition to growing sales, managing costs, and delivering outstanding service in a high volume fast-paced environment.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Management of up to 30 staff, including training, rostering and on shift management.
- Overall management of the FOH operational facets of the business.
- Adherence to and auditing of OH&S and Food Hygiene procedures.
- Identifying opportunities to build sales and revenue whilst controlling costs.
- Ensuring superior service and quality to ensure delivery of outstanding guest experiences.
- Drive a positive working environment and lead by example as a senior restaurant leader.
- Demonstrated hospitality experience within a high volume restaurant environment.
- Qualifications in Hospitality is preferred; however, not essential.
- Proven management experience with outstanding leadership capability and customer service focus.
- Can-do attitude with the ability to act efficiently and resiliently.
- Drive to create a supportive culture that motivates and develops your team.
- Ability to work productively during busy trading periods, including weeknights and weekends.
We Do Things Differently
- We offer a comprehensive 'Manager in Training program which will provide you with all the tools you need to succeed.
- You will be invited to participate in the very generous TGI Friday's Australia Management Incentive Scheme, which allows for un-capped Profit Share Earning potential.
- If you have high-volume management experience and want to be a part of an international leading hospitality business, we want to hear from you!
- Opportunity to manage a brand new, highly regarded, community-incorporated venue, with a large team.
- All the tools that are necessary for you to run the business efficiently and effectively.
- The large Support team from our Operations team, finance, IT, marketing, Customer Service, Development and People & Culture.