Aged Care Nurse (Enrolled Nurse)
Residential Aged Care | Casual
Looking for immediate starts
- Above award salaries
- State of the art technology
- Casual shifts available
- Onsite parking
- Start immediately
About the Company:
Signature Care is a family owned and run aged care provider with a holistic focus on community, individual well-being, and a culture of respect and dignity. We have been caring for families for over three decades, and are proud of the unique residences offered to the community.
Our Enrolled Nurses:
We are currently seeking casual aged care nurses who will look after our residents with a high level of attentiveness, kindness, and respect. We are looking for people who will strive to maintain and enhance the health and well-being of our residents while offering them dignity, safety, and independence.
To maintain this attentiveness to our residents, we aim to support your well-being and ensure a happy and safe work environment.
Employee Benefits & Work Culture:
Our vision has always been to provide high quality homes accessible and inclusive to every person and to encourage independence and best practice in models of service and care. By maintaining an inclusive and vibrant work culture, we can also make sure we have a warm and comfortable home for our residents.
Our staff’s health and well-being are important to us – which is why we have developed and partnered with selected providers to offer employees a growing range of benefits to make sure they get the most out of their working and personal life. Benefits available include:
- Onsite café
- Staff room facilities
- Employee benefits
- Onsite parking
- Exclusive staff discounts with JB Hi-Fi
- CommBank Workplace banking
- Option to salary sacrifice superannuation and novated vehicle leasing through Enlist
- Benefits through our default superannuation fund HESTA
- Access EAP – a voluntary, confidential and free counselling service
- Immunisation (flu and Covid) provided free at site.
- National career opportunities at other Signature Care homes
The role is to perform and oversee day-to-day clinical care and leadership deliverables.
Shifts and varying and cover morning, afternoon, and night duty shifts - we are particularly seeking reliable candidates with the availability and flexibility to work weekdays AND weekends as required for our casual shifts.
Our residents are the top priority and we are looking for people who will do their best to ensure that their well-being and lifestyle are maintained. You must have:
- Current Influenza and COVID Vaccination
- Current police check
- Preferred 2 - 3 years of experience in an Enrolled Nurse role in aged care or acute sector
- We do welcome graduates
- Registered with APHRA with experience in clinical care systems and reporting
How to Apply / Get More Info:
Click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
If you have any queries, please contact call us on (07) 5646 1000
To learn more about the home, visit: https://signaturecare.com.au/our-homes/jimboomba
Or, watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5Q388x0zz8