Panthers Penrith has an opportunity for energetic and versatile customer service trainee to join their friendly Panthers team.
We are looking for energetic team players with a welcoming smile to deliver excellent service to our members and guests at our Panthers Penrith Restaurants as a part of their school-based traineeship. Thriving in a fast-paced team environment, you will enjoy a range of duties associated with food and café service for Panthers Penrith and will take pleasure in making sure our customers and guests are our number one priority.
Your Main Duties and Responsibilities for this traineeship will include:
• Providing exceptional customer service to our members and guests;
• Waiting duties including delivering food to our patrons;
• Basic food preparation including sandwich toasting and plating food and desserts;
• Barista duties;
• Maintaining floor cleanliness including table clearing and plate collection;
• Processing transactions through the register and cash handling duties and;
• General cleaning duties as required.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• An energetic and enthusiastic approach to your work;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• High standard of personal grooming and;
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to problem solve.
Commitment required by the trainee:
• Undertake a minimum of 100 days in paid employment and training.
• Undertake SIT20322 Certificate II in Hospitality as part of their HSC.
• The employment and training can be undertaken during school time, after school and during school holidays.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, then please apply today!