Since 1911, National Pharmacies has been caring for the community providing access and value for our members in the dispensing of quality medications, optical and beauty ranges and the provision of health services. With our roots firmly planted in South Australia we have expanded into the eastern states of Australia and celebrate approximately 230,000 members across our 46 community pharmacies and 20 optical outlets.
We give back to the communities in which we operate through a number of sponsorship and support programs. We are the faces behind the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant, where we get to walk arm in arm with our valued members; support junior sport programs with our involvement with the National Pharmacies SANFL juniors and a number of local sports sponsorships; support KickStart for Kids with various fundraising drives, and most recently the 20/20 project providing free glasses for members children aged 12 years and under.
Our organisation is underpinned by our values of care, communicate, collaborate and celebrate.
About The Role...
As a Retail Manager you will oversee the successful daily operations of the OTC area of the pharmacy. You will be a natural leader with exceptional communication skills and is ready to be accountable and able to build a strong, quality team. Your experience has been built preferably through several years in Pharmacy. You adapt well to your surroundings and thrive on customer engagement and satisfaction. With your positive attitude you will have the ability to manage and multi-task in this busy role.
In this role, you will:
- inspire and lead the OTC team to deliver outstanding and professional customer service for every member and customer, every time.
- demonstrate passion for our brand and commitment to growing our membership.
- provide your team with support and guidance in the areas of training and development in the pursuit for continuous improvement
- manage rosters and timekeeping for all OTC team members
- manage inventory and ensure displays are merchandised appropriately
What Are We Looking For?
You will have well developed communication and interpersonal skills, excellent personal and professional presentation, be energetic and ensure your team provide exceptional customer service standards that exceed our member's and customers expectations.
Experience, skills & attributes:
- S2/S3 Certificate
- relevant retail and people management experience in Pharmacy
- motivation of self and ability to guide and lead others
- willingness to supply or undergo a police check prior to commencement
- ability to work flexible hours
What's in it for you
This is a unique opportunity to build a career in an organisation that will support your ongoing professional development and offers career progression and comprehensive training.
- Work for an iconic SA organisation
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to further develop your career
- Corporate Health Fund
- Social Club
- Delight SA's community by participating in the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant
How to Apply...
Please complete the requested application questions, work history & education information on the application page.
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion in the healthcare industry, we want to hear from you!
No agencies please