- Work in a fun, upbeat atmosphere where every day is different
- Help people to become the best version of themselves
- Ongoing support and training
- Free gym membership
About the Role:
As a Motivated member of our team you will work along side our current club staff. You are responsible for helping to run the day to day tasks that make the gym run smoothly, achieving KPI's and sales targets and engaging with our members, staying on top of maintenance & current hygiene standards. We're looking for someone with great leadership skills, communications skills and someone who loves to take ownership!
Specifically, you will:
- Drive membership sales and reach sales targets
- Assist the managers with daily operations
- Servicing potential and new members
- Ensuring the club is clean, safe and operating efficiently day to day
- Achieving sales targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Promotion of the club within the local community
- Driving marketing and advertising campaigns
- Uphold the requirements for security and OH&S
- Create a fun, friendly and focused club environment where staff love to work and members love to work out!
- Posting to Social media (training provided if needed)
- Sales experience or strong customer service experience
- Solid understanding of Targets, KPI's and Lead Generation
- Passionate about health and fitness with a genuine care to help others
- Self-motivation, willing to listen and learn to grow professionally and personally
- Proactive – offer opinions, feedback and new ideas in partnership with the management
- Certificate III or IV in Fitness (highly desirable, not essential unless applying for Trainer position)
- First Aid/CPR certificate
- Working with Children (Blue Card)
- Police Check Certificate
Full-Time, Part-time or Casual Opportunities available.
If you believe to be the successful candidate for this, apply now.