Be part of a new future (Post COVID) designed to meet the modern expectations of our members and lead our workforce in providing the best customer service experience.
Pittwater RSL Club is located on Sydney's Northern Beaches and has had exceptional growth in 2022.
We are seeking candidates who have a minimum three (3) years experience in a hospitality supervisory or management role and leadership qualities which will ensure the continuity of exceptional bar and gaming service and customer experience always.
It is essential candidates ‘lead by example’ and are committed to the rebuild of an award winning business. Only those who are willing to ‘STEP IN’ and ‘STEP UP' need apply.
To ensure the quality of candidates for this position an excellent above award salary package is on offer.
In addition, flexible rostering options will be available to work between four (4) and five (5) days weekly. This position comes with five (5) weeks annual leave, two (2) paid days of community/volunteer leave per annum, free gym membership, free onsite parking, meals and allowances, uniforms, education and professional development support and assistance.
- Management of reception, bar and gaming personnel.
- Consult with contract security to ensure the quiet and good order of the venue as required.
- Support Departmental Managers ensuring service delivery is met.
- Support the CEO and act as the club's representative during Management absence.
- Supervise the implementation of approved controls and procedures.
- Assist in the implementation of employee training programs.
- Abide by and further the principles and practice of Work Health and Safety as outlined in the WH&S Act, taking reasonable care for their own health and safety and ensuring that their acts or omissions do not adversely affect the health and safety of other persons.
- Gaming and Bar Supervisory or Management essential
- Experience in Hospitality Supervision
- Nights and Weekend availability until 3am
This is an exceptional opportunity with a successful club who has an outstanding brand. The position is a full time role, 40 hours a week. Don't miss this opportunity to secure a great role.
Applications should be made to:
Agencies need not contact.