About the Role
We are seeking a highly motivated, passionate individual to join our dynamic and ever-growing supportive team as an Electrical Projects Estimator. The primary focus of the role will comprise of estimating a variety of electrical project types inclusive of Commercial, Retail, Health, Education and Data Centres.
The Successful Candidate will be a team player who is outcome focused with a strong sense of responsibility, a desire to grow, and take ownership of the role.
For Confidential Enquiries please contact Vince on (03) 9695 2333
As Electrical Projects Estimator you will:
- Analyse and understand the scope and requirements of each project design/specification and prepare costings and price proposals in accordance with AS/NZ Standards.
- Source the best pricing for project components.
- Accurately estimate labour times and costs both internally and externally.
- Provide detail for programme timelines and methodology inputs.
- Provide input for client proposals.
- Maintain and update cost databases to accurately reflect fluctuating material and labour costs.
- Support and be part of the existing dynamic estimating team.
Qualities & Skills Required
We are looking for Someone who has:
- A Grade Electrical Licence, Diploma in Electrical Engineering, or relevant degree.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in an Electrical Estimating or Design Role.
- Sound knowledge of the electrical and AS Standards (AS3000, AS3008 and AS61439)
- Ability to interpret electrical SLD and electrical specifications.
- Knowledge of electrical switchboards.
- Excellent communication skills (written, listening & verbal)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Workable knowledge on materials and components used in a wide range of electrical installations.
- Intermediate ability in Microsoft Office and Excel.
Stowe Australia has been providing Electrical Services for over 100 years and has developed a strong background in all facets of electrical power installations and maintenance.
Stowe Australia is considered by the industry as an employer of choice. This is evident from Stowe’s continued ability to attract and retain quality people in the business. The company has in excess of 100 employees with more than 15 years of continued service with the company.
We recognise that our main asset is our people and therefore invest heavily in the development and retention of employees. This development of employees has allowed us to provide career planning, opportunities, and promotion from within the organisation resulting in a skilled, high performing, cohesive and loyal team culture.