NEW RASHAYS STORE OPENING!
Are you an experienced Cook, Chef or Kitchen Attendant with a passion for delicious, high quality food? If so, we want to hear from you! APPLY NOW!
- QLD - TOOWOOMBA location
- Full-time, part-time and casual positions available
- Be part of a fun, high-energy team
As a back of house staff member at RASHAYS, you will join us in our mission to give the best casual dining experience by always providing outstanding food, service, cleanliness and value, so that every guest in every restaurant has a reason to return.
Key Duties include:
- Preparing/cooking food
- Running service
- Managing the kitchen
- Ordering with product and food knowledge
- Weekly stocktake
- Working with and building on current systems
- Maintaining a clean and orderly kitchen
- Washing down areas and removing rubbish
- Wash up
- Working as part of a team
The successful candidate will:
- Hold all relevant qualifications and/or experience for their desired position
- Be willing to learn and follow kitchen procedures
- Be energetic and organised
- Have motivation and be quality focused
- Be able to handle busy times while remaining level headed
- Be an excellent communicator
- Be punctual and well presented
- Have the ability to lead by example and work in a team
- Be flexible, with availability to work around peak hours, including nights, early mornings, weekends, and public holidays
- Food Safety Supervisor Certificate is advantageous but not essential
If you are a dedicated worker with a positive attitude, an eye for detail, experienced in a busy café or restaurant environment please submit your application to give us an overview of your skills and experience.
Using the availability grid in the application process, let us know when you are available to work. If you are fully available let us know by filling out the entire grid.