Come and join the team at Next Gen Health & Lifestyle Clubs as a casual Pool Attendant. Must be available to work weekends and some evenings.
- We offer a spectacular club environment;
- You will work for an organization with a team orientated culture;
- We offer flexible working hours;
- Access to the clubs facilities.
If you love being around pools and interacting with people than this is the job for you! We are currently seeking a Casual Pool Attendant/Lifeguard to join the team. This is an opportunity to LOVE where you work, to be part of a dynamic and fun Team who all work together to create a positive Member experience every Club visit.
- Current Senior First Aid;
- Demonstrated experience in a forward facing customer centric environment;
- Must be well presented;
- RLSSA Pool Lifeguard Award and previous experience working at an Aquatic facility an advantage; and
- Pool Operations Certificate desirable.
- Ability to exceed member expectations and maintain high service standards;
- Maintain cleanliness of change rooms, steam, sauna areas and pool surrounds of our pools and spas; and
- Ability to take pool chemical tests and monitor auto chemical controllers.
Your workplace is a 5 star premium facility so there's no better place to be poolside and part of a supportive Pool Operations Team. At Next Gen we empower our Team Members to be the best they can be at work and further, develop their chosen career here with us!
So if this sounds like you, then don't miss out on this opportunity and APPLY today to become a Next Gen Team Member!
- Flexible hours and days are required for this role
- Proof of right to work in Australia documentation will be required to be presented at the first interview
- We are inviting direct applicants only
- Working with Children Clearance is also be required to work at Next Gen