Our client operates an award winning Boutique River boat that travels along the majestic Murray River in South Australia. Operating out of Murray Bridge, less than an hour from Adelaide CBD South Australia they are seeking a qualified full time Chef or experienced cook. The role involves living on-board with time onshore on a roster basis. The Chef/Cook will be part of a dynamic culinary team and responsible for the food and kitchen operations of the boat. The culinary experience our client provides its guests is truly amazing and they are looking for a passionate individual to join the team and contribute further to our guests experience.
The Chef/Cook is responsible for:
• Preparing and cooking dishes
• Monitoring preparation, timing, presentation and decoration of dishes
• Managing kitchen budget, stock control
• Planning menus in consultation with Head Chef and Management
• Ensuring compliance with food safety procedures and hygiene practices
• Providing our guests with a wonderful culinary experience
The applicant must be reliable, energetic, enjoy working and mixing with people of all ages. What they can offer you
• Accommodation and meals provided while on board.
• Great culture and working conditions.
• An opportunity to see the spectacular Murray River while on board.
• An attractive remuneration package.
This is a full time position with an immediate start. Salary Range $60,000-$70,000 per annum + superannuation
Only successful applicants will be contacted.