Greenbank Services Club has an exciting opportunity for motivated, committed and energetic staff to join our team!
About us ...
As a leading entertainment venue in SEQ, Greenbank Services Club encompasses a 300 machine gaming floor, Gardens Café, Eats On Anzac restaurant, multiple function rooms & bars and a fully supervised Kids Club Room. Partnered with 5 star customer service, our members and guests will receive a customised experience upon each and every visit.
About the Role …
As a part of our gaming team, with 300 gaming machines, cashier, Keno and a gaming bar, you will help to create an experience to remember with everything anyone could want.
Our team consists of friendly and welcoming personalities with outstanding attention to detail and the ability to deliver genuine and exceptional customer service consistently and professionally.
In this role, you will also be required to undertake the following duties:
- Providing prompt, friendly customer focused advice and assistance to members and guest in relation to machine or loyalty systems
- Operate TAB & Keno facilities and provide customer service and assistance
- Handle all cash and gaming transactions in an efficiently manner and ensuring the security of cash and privacy of members information.
- Providing prompt, friendly, customer focused beverage service to members and guests
- Delivery of efficient customer service to members and guests
- Promotion of Club events and efficient delivery of information to all patrons
- Cleaning and maintaining clean and tidy work area
About you …
As someone with previous experience in the hospitality or a customer related industry, you will possess a passion for delivering excellent customer service. You will have a willingness to build long-term relationships with customers and will have impeccable grooming, presentation and communication skills.
As a member of our team, you will have the skillset to work both independently and in a team environment. You will also need to have a flexible approach to shift work, 7 days per week, including public holidays.
To be successful in this role you would need to possess the following:
Essential skills & competencies:
- Experience or knowledge of Electronic Gaming Machines
- Experience or knowledge of TAB operations and procedures
- Knowledge of RSG legislative requirements
- Proven ability to deal with a diverse demographic
- Ability to improve communications and form strong customer relations
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Immaculate personal presentation and service
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Previous experience preferred
- Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate (can acquire after employment)
- Responsible Service of Gaming (can acquire after employment)
- Working rights in Australia
If you are ready to take on a new challenge, are passionate about customer service and recognise the tremendous opportunity that this role offers, we want to hear from you!
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.
No recruitment agencies please