- Diverse, challenging and interesting business
- Benefits, recognition, variety and more!
- Opportunity to grow professionally and personally
Do you want to feel fulfilled by helping someone each day? Does the thought of engaging with customers and coaching your team to exceed targets on a daily basis get you excited?! If you’ve answered YES, come start your new adventure with Cash Converters!
About the role
As a Store Manager at Cash Converters, you will work in a down to earth environment surrounded by equally awesome colleagues that are passionate about exceeding customer expectations. Bring your experience leading a team of dedicated staff to help not only reach their targets, but to surpass them!
We are an interesting business looking for unique people who want to make a real difference to people’s lives. You will make a difference by:
- Genuinely caring about our customers and going the extra mile to make their day (and encourage them return of course!)
- Building lasting relationships with customers by actively listening to and understanding their needs.
- Building relationships with people around you and projecting positivity into every interaction.
- Embedding a customer service culture
- Achieving and then smashing targets.
- Being a proactive, collaborative and engaging.
To smash it out of the park you’re going to need:
- Passion to deliver customer’s an exceptional instore experience.
- A strong desire to expand on your knowledge of all things Cashies including tech, bling and more!
- To be a problem solver that can think on your feet and outside the box.
- An open and nonjudgmental approach when meeting our diverse customer needs.
- To be a motivated and upbeat self starter that sees you seeking out challenges and striving to be the best.
- A willingness to sell many different types of products to customers.
- Experience with leading a team of people to reach targets and goals
- The ability to read reports and find areas to improve on
So, who are we?
Cash Converters (or Cashies as we like to call ourselves), are a business that is genuine, interesting and above all – real. Our customers are real people and so are we. If you want a company that recognises and rewards dedicated and sales driven individuals and teams whilst making a real difference -
Here’s how to Apply:
Simply complete your work history & education information on the application page and answer some related questions. Be prepared you will be asked to answer a few questions via video, so we can see what you can bring to the team!
Kick-start your career today.......
No recruitment agencies please