Enjoy a career with Beaumont Tiles!
- Be part of our growth
- Dynamic, supportive and successful teams
- Full time, permanent position (5 day roster including some Saturdays)
- Immediate start
As a Trade Relationship Consultant at Beaumont Tiles, it will be your role to ensure our trade customers are delighted with our service whilst also assisting your team in achieving their sales targets. You will motivate others in your team with your infectious passion for sales and customer service whilst inspiring our customers with an outstanding experience every time.
Reporting to the Showroom Manager, you will be working in a hands-on role managing a portfolio of key accounts within the building/renovation sector with the intent on expanding our relationships and growing our accounts to increase revenue for the store.
You will focus on generating sales, ensuring the success of the store by providing a superior service, processing sales efficiently and accurately, and maintaining the overall look of the store.
As part of a team of passionate professionals you will present yourself with positivity and energy. Your drive and motivation to succeed will see you constantly developing your industry knowledge so that you are a true expert of your field.
To be a successful in this role you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar role involving sales and service
- Proven abilities in achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Flooring industry /relevant experience will be highly regarded
- Previous new business development experience will be highly regarded
- Managing a portfolio of existing accounts in the building and renovation sectors
- Identifying and approaching new clients
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Technology savvy
- Physically able for the loading and unloading of heavy products (up to 25kgs)
What we offer:
- National brand and market leader
- Career advancement and development
- Bonus incentive scheme
- Tool of Trade (vehicle)
THE BEAUMONT TILES STORY
Beaumont Tiles is Australia's biggest retailer of tiles and bathroom ware with over 100 outlets across most states. An innovative market leader, Beaumont Tiles buyers travel the globe to bring back the best in tiles, stone and bathroom ware. Beaumont Tiles has company owned and franchised stores servicing trade, home builders and renovators, and the commercial sector. www.tile.com.au
This is a great opportunity for you to make your mark and further develop your career with a growing and successful company. If you want to join a great team, then we would like to hear from you!
Enjoy your work with Beaumont Tiles!
No Recruitment Agencies please