- Competitive wages - rage is $83,921 - $89,337 (Plus Super)
- Genuine growth and career development opportunities
- Access to employee programs such as EAP, AIM Training, Best Doctors and much more.
A great opportunity now exists for an experienced Die Corrector to join our growing team.
About the Role
This role is responsible for ensuring quality extrusion dies are available to meet production demands; in addition to troubleshooting and problem-solving die failures, die removals and new die designs.
- improving repeatability of die performance
- ensuring dies are available to run
- identifying and analyse die design issues
- setting up die trials
- making on-going improvement recommendations.
- Trade qualified Toolmaker or Machinist
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Accurate inspection and correction of extrusion dies
- Ability to analyse die failure and interpret reasons for failure
- Preparation and inspection of dies for extrusion press
- Laterally approach problem solving; and to make logical and well-reasoned decisions
- Accurately work with and interpret, numbers and technical detail
- Understand the importance of quality to the business and demonstrate attention to detail.
As part of the recruitment and selection process, candidates will be asked to complete a pre-employment medical (including drug screen and physical assessment).
How To Apply
If you are a highly motivated individual who strongly aligns to Capral's vision and five core values looking to progress their career in a dynamic and successful company, then we would like to hear from you.
No recruitment agencies, please.