Are you looking for an exciting workplace? Do you want to join a Hospitality Industry Leader?
Do you want to receive ongoing support and meaningful training?
We have the perfect opportunity for you to join our Gaming Team as a Casual Attendant. This role covers a variety of shifts across a 24/7 roster. With shifts that can commence in the morning at 6am, mid shifts commencing at 4pm to nights commencing at 8pm.
Does this sound like you?
- Delivering friendly and prompt customer service to ensure our members and guests enjoy their visit
- Being able to communicate with a variety of people and build relationships
- Confidence supported by neat personal presentation
- Thrives in a team environment
- Previous experience in Gaming, Keno and/or TAB will be highly regarded - If you are a new to Gaming and have the right skills, attitude and motivation, we are willing to train and support your growth!
What will help you succeed in the role?
- Deliver accurate information relating to the venue, promotions and outlets
- Bar, drinks and snack menu service
- Utilise TAB, Keno and Cashier service
- Current RSA & RCG, or willingness to obtain
- Driver’s licence and own reliable transport
What are some of the employee benefits?
- Located centrally in Parramatta with onsite parking
- Staff meals provided
- Generous staff discounts, reward and recognition program
- On-going training and development with career progression
Parramatta Leagues Club (PLC) is one of Australia’s most iconic clubs in Western Sydney region. We are passionate about bringing together our community, supporting local causes and offering welcoming experiences for our Members and community by delivering exceptional service.
Service: We are here for the benefit of our Members and our Community.
Passion: We are ambitious, strive for excellence and love what we do.
Openness: We demonstrate integrity and commitment through transparency and accountability.
Respect: We are welcoming, inclusive and respectful.
Teamwork: We are united, collaborative and succeed together
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and employment in this position is subject to a satisfactory criminal history record check, we thank you for your understanding.
Parramatta Leagues is an Equal Opportunity Employer