Anytime Fitness is looking for highly motivated, outgoing & energetic Personal Trainers to join the team. We currently have opportunities available at our facilities based at Anytime Fitness Wetherill Park. If you're looking for a career in a workplace where you are constantly learning, improving, growing and having fun, then this role is for you!
About the role:
We are on the hunt for experienced Personal Trainers to join our fitness family. We have an extensive member base who are seeking your help! We have found ourselves in a position where our members are asking for fitness professionals and we simply don’t have enough hands on deck to provide them with the assistance they need. This is an incredible opportunity for experienced Personal Trainers to come in and use their knowledge, skills and abilities to teach safe and effective exercise to our members, whilst running their own business alongside us with our support as we cheer you on.
Do you have the following experience and qualities?
- Previous experience in Personal Training
- Cert 3 and 4 in Personal Training
- First Aid and CPR
- Fitness Insurance
- Working with Children Clearance
- Passion and desire to learn and be successful
- Proven success in building and sustaining a client base
- Have a passion to succeed
- Have exceptional customer service and sales skills
- Work well as part of a team
- Flexibility and willingness to step outside the bounds of the role
- Be passionate about health and fitness and changing people’s lives
- Creativity, drive and initiative
- Proactive, organised and driven to achieve goals
- High level of integrity
Work with Anytime Fitness - the number one global fitness club chain – also ranked No 1 on Entrepreneur magazine's Top Global Franchise list. Don't miss the chance to join this dynamic, driven and inspired team!
We are the experts in fitness who inspire our members to be the best they can be. To be the leaders in fitness, we are also truly committed to helping you be the best you can be.
About the benefits
- FREE Gym membership
- Discounted rates for your family and friends
- Flexible shift patterns
- Complimentary training hosted by Anytime Australia
- Become part of the biggest global fitness community
How to Apply
Please include a cover letter only giving us a brief overview of your previous relevant experience and what interests you in this role.
We are not requesting your resume at this stage, so please follow the instructions on the application page regarding your work history, education and qualifications.
Applicants may be requested to submit a resume at a later date.