An exciting opportunity exists to join one of Australia’s high growth private businesses. COS is a family owned and run Aussie business made up of a community of like-minded people working towards a common goal. Our purpose is to keep Australian workers healthy, safe and productive. Why? So we can deliver on our pledge to donate one million dollars annually to everyday Australians through the Lyone Foundation.
More about our benefits
- Flexible hybrid workplace
- Competitive remuneration with excellent bonus scheme
- Generous Reward and Recognition programs
- Access to ongoing training and career development programs
- Access to free Mental Health programs
- Birthday and Anniversary day off
- Convenient location with onsite parking
- Modern onsite gym
- Employee discounts on full product range
- Opportunity to participate in community welfare and charity initiatives
More about what you'll do
Working within a fast-paced environment, you will be the dynamic go-to person supporting our Category Manager. In this role, you will gain a broad understanding of the categories with active involvement in the product selection process, category reviews and weekly supplier training.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the category manager to achieve commercial objectives
- Managing product related queries
- Database maintenance of existing product/s + creation of new code/s
- Managing product descriptions, images & prices for display on our e-commerce platform
- Promotional planning including supplier submission, planning and coordination with Category Manager
- Supplier reporting coordination as part of review process
- Sourcing of non-ranged products through preferred partners
- Ad hoc project work based on requirements of the Category Manager
- Liaise with internal departments
- Continuous process improvements within the team
More about you
The ideal applicant will possess the following:
- Previous experience as a marketing coordinator or category assistant
- Database management experience with Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills
- Excellent communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven experience working with a high level of SKUs
- A 'can-do' attitude with high attention to detail and a strong drive for success
- Well-organised with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, building strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-pace team environment; able to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
More about COS
When you join COS you’ll be working for a growing business servicing many of Australia’s most well recognised companies and government agencies. You’ll be part of a socially responsible organisation who provides equal employment opportunities to a talented and diverse team of passionate people.
You will be joining a talented team that live and breathe our 6 core values - Passionate, Results Driven, Innovative, Self Reflective, Family and Service Excellence. At COS, we work together to find smarter ways to deliver on our Company Purpose: Keep Australian Workers Healthy, Safe and Productive. We are passionate about maintaining a business culture that focuses on professionalism with heart.
Through the success of our business COS has been proud to give back over $15 million to community through the Lyone Foundation. Each year through the Lyone Foundation, COS supports Australian charities who are focused on human welfare and are underfunded.
Founded in Australia 45 years ago, today with over 500 employees located across every State of Australia, COS are leaders in our industry, and we’re ready to welcome you onboard!
How to Apply
Please follow the instructions on the application page regarding your Work History, Education and Qualifications. You can include a Cover letter and Resume to give us an overview of your previous relevant experience.
COS can offer you not just a job but a career.
If you are interested, we'd love to hear from you!