A rewarding opportunity to work with a fast-growing electrical company in Melbourne’s South East.
- Work closer to home
- Be a part of a fast-growing reputable company whose name speaks for itself
We are looking for the next committed team member to support the growth of our business. Our company has grown and we want you to be part of it.
The ideal candidate:
- High attention to detail
- Results-driven with 'Can do, will do’ attitude', team player attitude with high levels of motivation and integrity.
- Great negotiation skills
- Account Receivable experience is ideal but training can be provided for the right candidate
About the role:
- General administration duties include reviewing documentation and processes
- Weekly Debtor reporting
- Timely collection of debtors within the Company’s trading terms
- Investigate, and resolve escalated customer debtor disputes promptly.
- Major Customer account reconciliations.
- Phone contact with all Customers of unpaid accounts by phone or e-mail by the due date for payment, to ensure collection of accounts in a timely manner and to build customer rapport.
- Monitor Potential bad debts
- Management of “On Hold” Customers to ensure they are trading within the assigned or approved Credit limits.
- Ensure Customer requests via email/phone etc are attended to promptly.
- General administrative duties as required including filing, scanning, and database maintenance.
- Ensure systems and procedures are adhered to.
- All other credit controller and accounts receivable responsibilities and duties that are assigned to you from time to time.
What’s in it for you:
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- Great team culture
- Being part of a business with aggressive and sustainable growth plans with massive career development opportunities.
- Start immediately
If you have been a go-getter looking for an immediate opportunity, wanting change, or need stability Apply now!
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.