Registered Nurse - 5F Cardiac Telemetry - PMC
Do you have a passion to work with a remarkable team and are you seeking a career that will challenge you to never stop short of remarkable? Then this is the position for you. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine
Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center is seeking a Registered Nurse for our Cardiac Telemetry Team! Our RN's help our healthcare team by establishing an authentic personalized relationship with the patient and their support system. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
NH Presbyterian Medical Center Cardiac Telemetry Unit consists of a 30-bed inpatient unit with focus on Heart Failure as well as pre and post procedural patients. RNs work a fluid schedule to support the needs of the unit as they partner with the Heart and Vascular Institute to deliver Remarkable care to each patient and their support person(s). Clinical Nursing teams serve to promote a ""family"" feeling across the facility and work closely with the Cardiac procedural areas as well as the Emergency Services. A laser focus on safety by our healthcare team ensures the very best outcomes in this fast-paced environment
- Night Weekend schedule: Works weekends in accordance with the Novant Health Weekend Option Program policy.
Novant Health is an integrated system of physician practices, hospitals, outpatient centers, and more - each element committed to delivering a remarkable healthcare experience for patients and their families. With world-class technology, personal connections, and care that's easier to access and understand, Novant Health is with patients every step of the way on their journey to health and wellness.
About Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center:
- 592 bed, non-profit regional medical center located in Charlotte, NC
- Offers a full range of medical, surgical, rehabilitative, and behavioral health sciences
- Magnet Recognized
- The first Charlotte hospital to be designated an Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Novant Health's first facility to receive a trauma designation
Nursing at Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center:
- Shared governance
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Salaries commensurate upon experience
- Relocation assistance available for qualifying applicants
- Recognized as a leader in improving the quality of healthcare by many national independent organizations
- Recognized by The Leapfrog Group as a Top Teaching Hospital on their list of 120 Top Hospitals in the Country
- Excellent team member engagement and patient satisfaction
Benefits of work at Novant Health:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- 403b and matching program
- Leadership development programs, tuition reimbursements, & financial assistance with certifications
- Recognized as one of the 50 best places for women and managers of diverse backgrounds to work
To learn more about Novant Health as an organization, its culture, Team Members and the communities we serve, visit www.novanthealth.org. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealthNursing
Hear what our nurses have to say about our culture!
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED, required. 4 Year / Bachelors Degree, preferred. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. If your RN nursing license has been inactive, retired or lapsed for five years or more and you have not been licensed in another state during the last five years, successful completion of a Board approved refresher course is required prior to reactivating or reinstating your license. In order to be considered for current licensure status, you must apply for reinstatement within one year of completing the refresher course
- Experience: One year relevant experience, preferred.
- Licensure/Certification: Current RN licensure in appropriate state, required.
- Additional Skills/Requirements (required): Ability to manage cardiac patients, previous experience caring for critical care patients, knowledge of EKG rhythms.
- Additional Skills/Requirements (preferred): Previous applicable progressive/telemetry and/or critical care experience.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of ""First Do No Harm"".
Welcome to Novant Health
We are an integrated system of physician practices, hospitals, outpatient centers, and more – each element committed to delivering a remarkable healthcare experience for you and your family. With world-class technology, personal connections, and care that’s easier to access and understand, Novant Health is with you every step of the way on your journey to health and wellness.
Remarkable care - We are welcoming a new era in healthcare where achieving good health is just the beginning. We believe in caring for the whole person by getting to know you, having conversations and making connections with our patients. Combining the talent and expertise of our people, the breadth of capabilities across our system, and a commitment to helping you get better and stay healthy is how we are making healthcare remarkable. You can read about some of our remarkable moments here.
Ease and convenience - Novant Health is there when and where you need us. We are working to make healthcare easy to access, easy to schedule and easy to understand. We are bringing the ease and convenience that you enjoy in other aspects of your lives to the healthcare experience because we believe that healthcare doesn’t have to be confusing, difficult or disconnected. Start taking control of your health by visiting MyChart.
Community wellness - Our promise is to deliver remarkable healthcare. Part of that promi