Join us at Bunnings and build on your experience.
We’re Bunnings, and we’re a proud part of the lives of millions of households across Australia and New Zealand. Look past our iconic sheds and you’ll discover career opportunities to explore. Join us and you’ll work alongside some of the best, building on where you’ve come from and going on to do so much more.
At Bunnings, there’s so much going on behind the scenes that may come as a surprise. With millions of customer interactions occurring across our stores and online platforms, we’ve got so many opportunities to shape our trademark Bunnings experiences for our customers.
In the Bunnings Frame Truss Centres, we continue our long history of servicing the needs of Australian trades. Our product ranges from electrical, plumbing, landscaping and building jobs, sourced and supplied sustainability from different parts of the world. There’s no denying our people are challenged in their roles every day, tackling everything from complex home improvement solutions, finding new ways to make an impact on our customers or working in physically demanding work environments. It is important we show our team they're valued and respected, acknowledging their commitment to creating the organisation we are today.
About the role:
We have great opportunities for Design Detailers/Estimators to join the Truganina Frame & Truss team. This role will ensure accurate detailing and estimation quantities for our customers within agreed time frames for the
supply of Frame, Truss and Floor Systems. As a Design Detailer / Estimator at Bunnings, you will work in an informal environment that has retained a family feel. You will have the autonomy to make decisions and have some fun along the way.
What you can expect to do:
· Frame Detailing in timber frames
· Designing of timber components using engineered software
· Provide customer service to trade customers
· Ensure all enquiries/concerns are followed up
· Liaise with sales team and trade customers
What we need from you:
· Excellent communication skills in dealing with both internal and external customers
· Ability to work in and contribute to a team
· Excellent attention to detail
· Knowledge of the building industry and the relevant Australian Standards
· Knowledge of engineering/drawing programs
· An ability to work in with and contribute to the team
· Previous frame and truss detailing experience
· Experience and the ability to accurately detail domestic housing, multi res and unit developments
· Ensure all enquiries/concerns are followed up within required time frames
You’ll be part of a workplace where you’ll feel like you belong.
There’s so much on offer when you’re part of the team. Our flexible and informal work environment helps bring balance between work and home. Then there’s the fun stuff like team discount at Bunnings and other Wesfarmers brands, incentives, discounts from corporate partners (such as private health insurance) and cost price food and drinks at the Bunnings café. We also offer 12 weeks paid parental leave, regardless of gender, and you will have the opportunity to create a real difference in your community and environment. Join us and experience Bunnings from the other side of the counter.
Please note that if your application progresses to the reference check stage, you may be required to submit a police check. If your search returns a criminal record, Bunnings will assess whether the record impacts your ability to perform the key requirements of the role.