Lovisa was created out of a need for on-trend fashion jewellery at ready-to-wear prices. Our trend spotting departments worldwide take inspiration from couture runways and current street style to deliver new, must-have styles to our customers.
We are a fashion-forward jewellery brand that caters to every woman, with 150 new styles being delivered to stores each week. We give exceptional customer service and apply our core belief, “It’s about the customer, always” in everything we do.
Established in Australia Lovisa launched its first store in 2010, Since then Lovisa has opened over 550 stores across 20 countries: New Zealand, The United States, Singapore, Malaysia, South Africa, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg. As we continue to grow, vast opportunities will arise and are on offer for self-motivated and enthusiastic leaders and Team Members.
At Lovisa, we believe in supporting diverse cultures and harnessing the unique knowledge and experience of our culturally diverse team. We celebrate our global presence, by supporting our culturally diverse team around the world.
Lovisa Benefits :
- Ongoing training, mentoring and support for personal and career growth
- Fantastic product discount.
- Birthday Leave.
- Incentives galore.
- Ear piercing training.
- A culture that is committed to continuous improvement!
- Opportunity to join one of Australia’s fastest and most successful global retail brand!
What we are looking for!
- Are you an existing Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager with experience in creating a team environment, to coach, develop and motivate your team to deliver great results?
- Are you a leader who cares for your team and builds great relationships?
- Do you have a strong desire to deliver an exceptional experience to your Customer?
- Do you have experience in delivering and driving targets? (KPI’s)
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Store management experience for a retailer or hospitality
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, high volume retail environment
- Strong people management skills and thorough understanding of performance management
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- A proven track record of delivering results
- Exceptional communication skills
- Passion for retail and fashion!
If you are seeking a fast paced and exciting successful career with a variety of continued opportunities and with a brand that embraces a dynamic and passionate culture, then we would love to discuss this opportunity with you!