• Development and maintenance of centralized databases storing information used in research and rating exercises such as, but not limited to, bond issuances, financial metrics and macroeconomic data
• Preparation of charts, tables and first round draft of repeat publications and periodicals based on instructions from analytical teams. Updating factual information for issuer-related publications. Ad hoc provision of data to analytical teams.
• Data gathering from internal and external sources (, Wind, Factset) of financial, operational, and economic data to support research and rating exercises. Coordination with service hubs on data gathering and other projects. Preparation of peer comparison documents used in rating and research.
• Aggregation of news about issuers and sectors covered by analytical teams.
• Preparation of slide packs and presentation materials to support analyst outreach.
• Provision of verification of data accuracy in relation to research projects undertaken by analytical teams.
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree
• Advanced Excel skills and knowledge of at least one programming language such as VBA, Python etc.
• Accounting knowledge is an advantage
#LI-BW1Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.Moody's (NYSE: MCO) is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. Moody's combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets. Learn more at .
At Moody’s, we’re taking action. We’re hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We’re educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at