Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!What you will be doing
- Process orders received via e-mail, on-line order entry and phone on a daily basis and provide confirmations as requested.
- Route shipments, considering commodity and volume, temperature control, and transit time requirements ensuring timely delivery.
- Communicate with multiple external and internal customers
- Adhere to all procedures, work instructions, and regulatory requirements in performing the job
- Communicate with various internal departments on a regular basis for customer/ related issues, including emergency shipments, customer account status, invoices, etc.
- Maintain accurate information regarding shipment status
- Responsible for providing customers and clients with accurate answers to service related questions and complaints regarding shipments and services in a courteous manner and escalates issues to the appropriate person as required.
- Makes suggestions and recommendations to the Supervisor/Manager in an effort to continually improve customer service operations
- Other tasks as assigned - The Customer Service Representative will also be assigned other duties and tasks as required from time to time.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent in a related discipline;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a warehouse customer service role;
- Strong work ethic, sense of responsibility, high level of attention to detail;
- Proactive customer focus;
- Ability to work in a team and independently as well as with minimal supervision;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment;
- Self-starter, efficient, organized;
- Capable of consistently producing high quality work under pressure and in a timely fashion;
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet Explorer, PowerPoint);
- Strong proficiency in order entry systems;
- Excellent problem solving ability; and
- Mandatory ability to communicate clearly in English, Spanish, and French as required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Ability to operate in a production-driven environment and perform at a level that is 95% or greater of engineered standards.
- Physical activity requiring reaching, bending, kneeling, stooping, lifting, finger dexterity, grasping, feeling, repetitive motions, talking and hearing.
- Visual requirement is for close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Associate is required to stand, walk (or otherwise be mobile).
- Ability to deal with stressful situations as they arise
ScheduleFull timeAffiliated CompaniesAffiliated Companies: World Courier (Aust) Pty. Ltd
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.