Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a(an) MRI Tech PRN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Florida Pasadena Hospital which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
HCA Florida Pasadena Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) MRI Tech PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Our Imaging Teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We are seeking an MRI Tech. As our new MRI Technologist, you will provide magnetic resonance imaging services to a variety of patients. You will perform procedures in a careful, compassionate and respectful manner. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity.
Your tasks and responsibilities may include:
- · You will perform Magnetic Resonance Imaging Procedures with a high degree of quality.
- · You will prepare and position patients and equipment with care.
- · You will complete a full patient history. You will also obtain informed consent.
- · You will with care and compassion, explain all procedures being performed.
- · You will maintain clear effective communication with Radiologists ad other team members.
- · You will follow established standards and practices under the direction of a Radiologist.
- · Graduate of a two year AMA approved School of Radiology
- · Associate Degree
- · Registered Technologist by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) preferred.
- · Licensed Radiologic Technologist, State of Florida
- · One year (preferred).
- · Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
HCA Florida Pasadena Hospital opened more than forty years ago. We have provided high-quality healthcare services for the people of St. Petersburg and the surrounding areas ever since. Over the years, the hospital has expanded to keep pace with community growth. The over 300-bed hospital offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services. These include Emergency and Surgical Services. These also Orthopedics, Surgical Weight Management, Wound Care, Diagnostics, and Physical Rehabilitation. South Pasadena is a small, quiet Florida Gulf coast community. It is nestled conveniently between southwest St. Petersburg and the southern beaches of Pinellas County. The location is moments from beautiful white sand Gulf beaches, and excellent shopping. It is also located near medical facilities, and nearby cultural and sports events.
Over 350 physicians, 700 employees and 200 volunteers share in the hospital’s dedication to advanced care. We’re committed to providing high-quality medical care in a friendly hospital environment. Our facility is equipped with some of the most advanced medical technology available today. You’ll find the desire to help others in the hearts and minds of all of our colleagues. We believe excellent people make excellence happen. If this sounds like the type of meaningful work you’d like to be a part of, we hope you’ll consider our careers at Pasadena Hospital.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive years (2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our MRI Tech PRN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine. We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but everywhere. We’re committed to improving more lives in more ways, and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.