ProMedica Senior Care, formerly HCR ManorCare is one of the leading providers of Hospice, Home Care Skilled Nursing, Memory Care, Palliative Care, and Assisted & Independent Living.
Heartland, ManorCare and Arden Courts are now part of the ProMedica family of services. The home health and hospice, skilled nursing and rehabilitation, memory care services you know us for are now part of an integrated health and well being organization.
At our core, we are a not-for-profit, mission-based organization working to create a stronger, more cohesive approach to delivering care at the right place and right time.The RN - Registered Visit Nurse (hospice) position is a nurse who administers skilled nursing care to clients requiring professional nursing services in their homes and teaches/supervises the family and other members of the nursing team. These services are performed in accordance with the physician’s orders and under the direction and supervision of the Clinical
Manager and the Case Manager.
4708 - ProMedica Hospice - Fairview Heights, IL - Serving Central Illinois
Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state and in good standing with the Board in which he or she will practice.
- A minimum of 6 months institutional nursing experience within the past 3 years, unless state regulations differ. The Director of Professional Services or Administrator may waive this experience requirement based upon a personal interview.
- Registered Nurses providing skilled intervention for PASSPORT Patients must have 2 years experience as an RN.
- Necessary daily; 100%.
- Patient’s home/living facilities.
- Exposure to disagreeable conditions including odors, infection, illness, and physical contact from disruptive Patients.
Job Specific Details:
RN - Registered Visit Nurse Responsibilities:
- Administers nursing care according to the patient?s plan of care plan and needs
- Care for multiple patients throughout the day in their individual home environments
- Teach the patient and/or family members about new diagnosis, care, and support skills
- Communicates regularly with RN Case Managers, Supervisors, and the Care Team
- Coordinates and delivers nursing care to patients and families.
- Assesses & evaluates patient?s level of care, needs and requirements.
- Assesses the patient?s response to the Plan of Care and recommends changes as needed.
- Evaluates Outcomes of Care.
- Supervises LPN/LVNs, home health aides and paraprofessionals providing services to the patient according to
- regulatory guidelines
RN ? Registered Nurse Rewards:
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having fulfilling work with a purpose!