Looking for candidates in the Stark County area--specifically Hartville! Flexible schedules/weekend coverage needed/weekly pay/loyalty bonus!
We have an opening for a home health aide to join our growing team. You will be tasked with helping patients with personal hygiene, minor medical needs, housekeeping, and other daily needs as required by the patient. To excel in this role, you should have an interest in health care and the ability to work with limited supervision keeping the patient's needs as your top priority.The Home Health Aide is responsible for providing patients with in-home personal care aide and designated health related aide services to maintain the patient's physical and emotional well-being, while following the written plan of care, Medicare/Medicaid regulations and agency policies and procedures.
We offer WEEKLY PAY, Flexible Schedules, and Paid Travel Time!
Almost Family Medlink , a part of LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
- Reports any unusual circumstance in the patient's condition or home environment to the primary RN/Patient Care Manager.
- Follows current written aide assignment sheet to provide personal care and assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs) to include mobility transfer, walking, grooming, bathing, dressing or undressing, eating, or toileting.
- As assigned, performs incidental household services essential to the patient's health care at home that are necessary to prevent or postpone institutionalization.
- Completes a clinical note for each visit within required timeframes, which must be incorporated into the patient's record.
- Participates in the in-services program. Completes at least six hours of in-services every six months.
- Participates in daily report. Adheres to and supports care management model within the agency.
- Participates in staff conference regarding patient care.
- Participates in QA/QI plan or process.
- Provides care according to the aide plan of care-assignment sheet and in accordance to State Practice Act or regulations. Records and notifies RN-Patient Care Manager of any variations from the established parameters or changes in the patients condition.
- All Other Duties as Assigned.
- Must have either a CNA, STNA, or HHA certificate OR at least 12 months of healthcare experience under an RN's supervision within the past 24 months.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Current CPR certification required.
- Current driver's license, vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation
- Successful completion of a competency evaluation.
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.
Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to complete full vaccination by date of hire and proof of vaccination will be required. If permitted by state law, the company will consider requests for religious or medical exemptions.
Our company was founded over 20 years ago on the principle that “it’s all about helping people,” and we live by those words today. It’s our mission to provide exceptional care and unparalleled service to patients and families who have placed their trust in us. We grow to fulfill this mission. When you become part of the LHC Group family, you’re choosing a career path that will challenge you to grow both personally and professionally.
Every day, all across the country, our LHC Group family is helping people. There are 10,000 of us, standing shoulder to shoulder, helping the patients in our care live, fuller, healthier lives. We do this because helping people is, quite simply, the reason we exist. It’s our purpose.