Why become a Registered Nurse with Troy Regional Home Health, a part of LHC Group?
- LHC Group, Inc. is a national provider of in-home healthcare services, with an emphasis on providing quality, value-based healthcare to patients in the comfort and privacy of their home.
- A career with LHC Group means you will be empowered to provide the kind of service you can be proud of. Our emphasis on person-centered care affords the time and opportunity to make a real difference in people's lives every day.
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Packages
- 401(k) Match Program
- Rapid Career Advancement Opportunities & Internal Promotions with a Career Plan
- All-Encompassing Orientation and Fast Trak Option for Home Care Experienced Clinicians
- Great Company Culture - Join our Family!
A day in the life of a Registered Nurse with Troy Regional Home Health:
- The RN delivers high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
- The RN provides comprehensive patient care ranging from IV insertion, wound care, medication management, educating on disease management, etc.
- The RN makes the initial and/or comprehensive nursing evaluation visit, determines primary focus of care, develops the plan of care within State specific guidelines, and submits accurate, complete, and timely documentation, per policy.
Troy Regional Home Health , a part of LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
- Provides clinical services within the scope of practice, as defined by the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other members of the health care team.
- Makes the initial and-or comprehensive nursing evaluation visit, determines primary focus of care, develops the plan of care within State specific guidelines, and submits accurate, complete, and timely documentation, per policy.
- Regularly evaluates and re-evaluates (as warranted by changes in condition but at least every 60 days) the patient's nursing needs.
- Performs patient comprehensive assessments at designated time points and develops the appropriate POC, in collaboration with physician orders.
- Ensures patients meet home health eligibility and medical necessity guidelines as defined by payer source.
- Initiates, develops, implements and makes necessary revisions to the plan of care in collaboration with the physician and other health care professional's involved in care.
- Current RN licensure in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Current Drivers License, vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.
Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to complete full vaccination by date of hire and proof of vaccination will be required. If permitted by state law, the company will consider requests for religious or medical exemptions.
Our company was founded over 20 years ago on the principle that “it’s all about helping people,” and we live by those words today. It’s our mission to provide exceptional care and unparalleled service to patients and families who have placed their trust in us. We grow to fulfill this mission. When you become part of the LHC Group family, you’re choosing a career path that will challenge you to grow both personally and professionally.
Every day, all across the country, our LHC Group family is helping people. There are 10,000 of us, standing shoulder to shoulder, helping the patients in our care live, fuller, healthier lives. We do this because helping people is, quite simply, the reason we exist. It’s our purpose.