Serve operation applies serve wire and copper tape to a core wire as designated by product design
Brief Summary of Primary Duties:
- Regular and predictable attendance throughout the shift is an essential function of this position
- Ability to utilize SOP’s Ti’s and CDA’s as resource documents
- Ability to effectively understand the concept of the serve operation and effectively operate the bobbin loaders,string up,gears, machine controls,pay offs and take ups
- Maintain high efficiency with minimal scrap on line
- Ability to change machine over from one product to another and select correct dies
- Abide by all rules and procedures
- Maintain clean work area
- Make safety first priority
- Report all safety incidents or issues immediately
- Any /All assigned tasks by supervisor
- Sustain a shop floor enviroment with operators helping each other
Specific Skills/Training Required:
- On shop floor basic computer training-including but not limited to SAP and MDC
- On shop floor Maximo training
- Ability to utilize measuring equipment-including but not limited to OD tapes, tension gauges, calibers, and micrometers
- Mathematical ability to perform necessary calculations and measurements
- Ability to perform quality welds on copper tape and copper wire
- Fork Lift Training
Prysmian Group, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, aims to attract and recruit individuals with diverse backgrounds, skills and abilities, who will enhance the quality of service and contribute to the Group’s success. Prysmian Group is committed to the development of an organization that prioritizes talent, where people feel respected, appreciated and free to fully express their human potential. Prysmian Group strongly believes that diversity drives meritocracy and brings significant value at all levels of the organization, increases the possibility of capturing market opportunities and maximizing value for our customers and shareholders. Prysmian Group bases its decisions on principles of equality, with evaluations based on the type of position and with a focus on best practices so individuals succeed based on their efforts and skills and their alignment with applicable job requirements.
Line Managers, Hiring Managers, HR Corporate and HR Local are responsible for ensuring that diversity and inclusion are respected during the recruiting process. Unconscious bias and stereotypes must not influence our selection processes. We look for the best candidates and for the real value they can bring into the organization. We value meritocracy. We value diversity. We turn off our bias. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Prysmian will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Your application data will be treated according to our Data Protection Policy. If you believe you require assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please contact us at email@example.com.