Coverage areas: Lowell, Haverhill and Andover
The Full-Time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Home Health is responsible for providing quality patient care and performing technical skilled care in the patient's home.
- Excellent Pay & Benefits
- 1:1 Patient Care
- Flexibility to Create Your Own Schedule
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Great Culture - join our family!
Caretender, a part ofLHC Group, is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
- Provides services within the scope of practice as defined by the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other members of the health care team. May not alter the plan of care.
- As assigned, visits patient and provides nursing care according to plan of care.
- Participates in the in-service program according to LHC policy.
- Completes a progress note for each visit, and submits progress notes to the agency daily.
- Participates in the QA/QI plan and process.
- Continually observes and reports the patients nursing needs. Instructs the patients family in the care of the patient and maintenance of a healthy environment for the patient.
- Observes, records, and reports to the supervising nurse and/or physician the patient's response to treatment and changes inthe patient's condition.
- Adheres to and participates in the Care Management process.
- Participates in staff conference regarding patient care.
- Current LPN licensure in state of practice.
- Current Driver's License, vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- CPR Certification required.
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.
Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to complete full vaccination by date of hire and proof of vaccination will be required. If permitted by state law, the company will consider requests for religious or medical exemptions.
Our company was founded over 20 years ago on the principle that “it’s all about helping people,” and we live by those words today. It’s our mission to provide exceptional care and unparalleled service to patients and families who have placed their trust in us. We grow to fulfill this mission. When you become part of the LHC Group family, you’re choosing a career path that will challenge you to grow both personally and professionally.
Every day, all across the country, our LHC Group family is helping people. There are 10,000 of us, standing shoulder to shoulder, helping the patients in our care live, fuller, healthier lives. We do this because helping people is, quite simply, the reason we exist. It’s our purpose.