Every Partner, Every Patient, Every Therapist Counts.
Resolute Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, based in Dallas, Texas, provides premier inpatient rehabilitation services because our patients deserve it.
Every partner at Resolute Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation is committed to making an impact on the patients who they serve. Our patients are at the core of who we are. Here at Resolute Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, we measure our success by the direct impact we have on improving the quality of life for our employees, patients and residents. Join us to be a part of the resolution patients deserve.
The Physical Therapist Assistant performs components of physical therapy procedures and related tasks under the supervision of a licensed Physical Therapist and in accordance with practices of physical therapy with a patient population ranges in age from 18 years to geriatric experiencing medically complex conditions and/or medical surgical conditions requiring rehabilitation and/or wound care needs.
The Physical Therapist Assistant duties include:
- Assisting in screening and evaluation of all patients
- Implementing treatment for all assigned patients
- Delivering treatment according to the established treatment plan
- Accurately documenting progress toward objective and communicating patient status and needs to patient, family and staff
- Compliant with infection control procedures and environmental safety protocol within the facility
- Maintain confidentiality of facility and patient information
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Knowledge and experience in the needs of patients ranging in age from 18 to geriatric.
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards of practice in job situations.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills; excellent writing and speaking skills.
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications used in job functions (Word processing, graphics, databases, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Persons who have been found guilty by a court of law of abusing, neglecting, or mistreating individuals in a health care related setting are ineligible for employment in this position.
- Freedom from illegal use of drugs.
- Freedom from use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Education and/or Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited school for Physical Therapist Assistant program.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Current license for Physical Therapist Assistant in state of employment.
- Must maintain current Provider CPR certification throughout employment.