**New Grads Welcomed to Apply**
To coordinate and assist the provider to ensure safe quality/cost effective service and care for the people within the practice population.
Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time.
#JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealthLet Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED, required.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited Medical Assistant Program that includes an externship in a clinical setting; Medical Assistant curriculum must include pharmacology and medication administration. A fully online medical assistant program for the entire curriculum is not approved. Certification/registry must be obtained by the last day of the six month of hire, and education agreement signed. Certification/registry accepted: CMA with the American Associate of Medical Assistants (AAMA), CCMA with the National Health Career Association (NHA), RMA with the American Medical Technologists (AMT), American Registry of Medical Assistants (NHCWA), National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT), National Association for Health Professionals (NAHP) and RMA with the American Registry of Medical Assistants (ARMA). Alternative Work Experience (for eligibility to take NHA, ARMA, NHCWA, NCCT, NAHP or AMT exams, if not already certified or registered on hire): Applicant shall be employed as a supervised medical assistant for a minimum of one (1) year (NHA or NHCWA) within the last three (3) years, for a minimum of 2 years (NCCT, NAHP), for a minimum of 3 years (ARMA), for a minimum of 5 years (AMT) of the last 7 years (with no more than 2 of those years as an instructor in a post-secondary medical assistant program). Or graduate of an Accredited School of Professional Nursing. Experience must include both clinical (including medication administration) and administrative duti
- Experience:Previous work in a medical office preferred.
- Licensure/Certification:Current certification as CMA, RMA or CCMA required.
- Additional Skills (required):Ability to successfully complete generic and department specific skills validation and competency testing.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".