It’s Just Better Here!
We’re hiring for a Home Health Registered Nurse, RN to join our dynamic team. In partnership with Allegheny Health Network, AHN Healthcare@Home is an accredited recognized leader in Home Health and Hospice. We have immediate openings, call 888-444-3145.
This role will work with out clients in Dormont and surrounding areas.
Why you will love this RN job:
- Inspire: Create meaningful relationships over time that motivate patients to reach their healthcare goals
- Innovate: Leverage advanced technology to case manage and streamline care coordination between patients, physicians, and the interdisciplinary team
- Influence: Empower your patients to take greater ownership of their health and recovery
- Independence: Following the schedule you help create, you will travel to your patients' homes
Why you will love being an RN at AHN Healthcare@Home:
- Uncapped earning potential, including Quarterly Bonuses
- Flexible Schedules, no long Shifts, and minimal Weekend Shifts a year
- A comprehensive 6-week RN Onboarding Program
- State of the art technology to reduce time spent on charting
- Continued education with support from Field Preceptors and Mentors
- Employee and family-focused Appreciation Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance options for you and your family
- Company paid Life Insurance and Disability Benefits
- Also, pre-tax FSA and HSA plans
- Time off that grows with your tenure
- 401k Plan with matching contributions
- Company paid Vehicle Program
- Discount on Tuition for selected courses offered by Purdue and Kaplan
(Certain Benefits may vary based on your Employment Status)
What we are looking for:
- RN License in the State you work
- Associates Degree or higher from an Accredited School of Nursing
- One (1) year of RN experience
- Current Driver’s License
NOTICE: Successful completion of a drug screen prior to employment is part of our background process, which includes medical and recreational marijuana.
By supplying your phone number, you agree to receive communication via phone or text.
By submitting your application, you are confirming that you are legally authorized to work in the United States.