At Sephora, we stand together and we stand for something more. As a Skincare Specialist, you are a key team member who inspires and helps our customers become the best version of themselves. You are encouraged to explore, create emotional connections, and help customers discover our amazing Beauty Selection. Best of all, you'll love working with our diverse teams and leaders, who really care about you and help you evolve. As part of our family and the LVMH community, your options are endless. Reimagine your future, with Sephora.
You'll shine here if you enjoy:
- Creating Amazing Customer Experience. Provide a welcoming environment for our customers by listening to and embracing their unique needs. Unleash your creativity, contagious passion, and knowledge of our iconic brands during every interaction. Educate clients during consultation by sharing tips, tricks and techniques. Help customers discover the features and benefits of our CRM program and how it can help them be the best version of themselves. Create memorable experiences and emotional connections that help make Sephora the most loved Beauty Community.
- Supporting Store Success. Help make a beautiful first impression by keeping the store sparkling and stocked. Embrace your winning spirit, by contributing to your store's sales goals and sharing your knowledge of Sephora's sales policies, procedures, and standards. Support special store-driven events, promotions, and priorities as they come up.
- Accelerating Your Growth. Master your craft and expand your knowledge of our iconic brands, by attending in-store beauty expert training sessions. Share your knowledge with, and learn from, your team of Beauty Advisors. Participate in cross-training and be part of an environment where you're encouraged to continuously learn and explore.
We would love to hear from you if…
- You have previous experience in skincare/skin services
- You're a people person with sales experience
- You can be counted on with consistent and reliable attendance
- You love to build relationships with customers and team members
- You're able to react to situations in-the-moment and stay aware of changing store priorities as they arise
- You enjoy a flexible schedule that includes working weekends, before/after store hours, and evenings, if needed
- You're proud of how bold and unique you are, and it shows with your body language, passion and inspirational style
- Have certificate or diploma qualifications in skincare highly desirable!
While at Sephora, you'll enjoy…
- The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, and kind leaders and teams - people you can be proud to work with.
- The product. You will get your hands on some amazing gratis and store discounts.
- The learning. We invest heavily in training for our leaders and store team members. Not just product knowledge, but building a personalized career plan with you so you continue to evolve and build your skills. You will access to Sephora University Digital (online learning platform) as well as personal interactions with influential guest speakers.
- The culture. As a leading beauty retailer, backed by the LVMH luxury brand, our reach is broad and our impact is global. Yet there's always room to explore. It's in our DNA to innovate and, at Sephora, all 40,000 passionate team members are united by a common goal - to reimagine the future of beauty. You can unleash your creativity, because we've got disruptive spirit. You can learn and evolve, because we empower you to be your best. You can be yourself, because you are what sets us apart. This, is the future of beauty. Reimagine your future, at Sephora.