Job Title Agency Account Manager/Coordinator
Salary 97,500 AUD (per year)
Client Service Lead | Brand & Content Agency | up to 140k inc
This agency is an up and coming industry shaker fuelled by creativity not egos. With a team of 20 in the Sydney office, the agency vibe is super dynamic with a mix of retainer and project clients across a wide range of sectors from e-commerce, tech, travel, property development, financial institutions, NFPs, education and more.
You'll be responsible for ensuring that the agency maintains and expands relationships with key clients by delivering value and exceeding their objectives. This team is very collaborative with a flat structure so you will never be left feeling un-supported from a client management, design or production perspective, its a team effort!
The Senior Account Director is a senior point of contact for the agency's clients, creating a community of strong relationships, as well as acting as the client's representative within the agency.
You are responsible for delivering value to clients and exceeding their objectives. You must represent the entire range of agency services and plan the most effective deliverables and outcomes, ensuring the work delivered by the production team is of the highest quality.
The role is responsible for achieving overall revenue targets through direct client engagement and energising your team, whilst providing them with career mentorship as they grow.
You'll be required to:
* deliver scoping, quoting, proposal, internal briefing, kick off meetings and delivery.
* You'll keep projects on time and to budget.
* You will ensure ideas remain faithful to the brief.
* Have good strategic knowledge to support your client interactions
* Adept at presenting to clients and contributing to strategic debate in meetings.
* Report on pipeline of work, tracking of revenue targets, and identify growth opportunities for the agency.
* Work on client-facing pitches alongside the creative and strategy teams
This is a really great opportunity to join a "great place to work" agency. Apply today!
Sheryn Small | Lead Consultant | iknowho.com.au