As an Automation Test Engineer , you will ensure the software is verified against the criteria set out in the test strategy by creating and executing automated and exploratory tests.
What you will do
• Create high level test scenarios
• Produce and maintain automation test scripts utilising standard automation framework.
• Execute automation scripts, in pipeline, and investigate any failures
• Perform manual exploratory testing as required
• Provide detailed analysis of all testing carried out ensuring all defects are logged and managed correctly
• Ensure tests are correctly traced to requirements
• Work closely with other team members and report progress to manager
• Ensure test assets that are auditable follow company guidelines
Who you are
• Australian Citizen due to special security clearance
• ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Test
• Hands on experience with Automation testing Web, Microservice and mobile applications.
• Proven experience writing test plans, test strategies, test cases and test reporting.
• Minimum of 4 years proven experience in designing and building of test scripts and maintaining it using Selenium and Java
• Experience in open-source API automation tools such as RestAssured.
• Experience in testing the mobile application using Appium.
• Experience in test management tool ALM Octane.
• Experience with automating testing from CI/CD pipeline tools such as Jenkins or Azure DevOps.
What we offer
SITA’s workplace is all about diversity: many different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce, and colleagues who’ve been working here for decades collaborate with those just out of college and early in their careers. SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we're always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things: smarter, quicker, easier, for us and our customers and for their customers too.
And we offer all the good stuff you’d expect like holidays, bonus, flexible benefits, medical policy, pension plan and access to world class learning.
Welcome to SITA
SITA is the world’s leading specialist in air transport communications and information technology. We don’t just connect the global aviation industry. We apply decades of experience and expertise to address almost every core business, operational, baggage, and passenger process in air transport.
We design, build, and support technology solutions all with one vision to create easy air travel every step of the way. As an organization, we cover 95% of all international air travel destinations and work with over 2,800 air transport and government customers in every corner of the globe. Are you ready to explore the opportunities?
For your security, during a SITA hiring process:
• never respond to an email asking for a payment, your credit card number or a copy of your bank details;
• always check the sender's address before opening the message. For SITA, the address must be equal to “email@example.com”. Otherwise, it is a fraudulent message;
• all open positions are published on SITA official website and we encourage candidates to apply through it directly.
Keywords: automation tester, test analyst, integration tester
In case of issues with uploading your CV or accessing the application system, please contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join our newsletter to stay up to date on the latest news.