Apollo Technical is seeking a seeking a Product Development Engineer in Newtown, PA.
Responsibilities include designing and developing new products from concept to production launch, improvements to existing products, and sustaining engineering support. For product development, you will be responsible for product architecture, design, analysis, simulation, prototype construction and test, product documentation, validation, and production launch activities.
• Responsible for all phases of the development process, from concept, design, documentation
through production release for new products and support of existing products.
• Help drive the company product growth through new product development
• Collaborate with internal and external partners to support design and production activities
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Masters is a plus
• Minimum of 3-5 years of hardware design experience
• Experience in the design of analog, RF, digital, micro-controller circuits
• Experience of Ethernet, wireless, and Internet protocols and tools
• Experience supporting product development from conception to execution.
• Strong problem solving skills
• Ability to collaborate in a team setting
Helpful, but not required:
• Hardware design for wearable devices and/or low voltage electronics is a plus
• Embedded programming knowledge is a plus
• Experience with C, C++ is a plus
• Experience with IR, low-frequency, sensor technologies is a plus
If interested email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online
Click here to apply online