Listed By : Inspire Health and Medical on 11 Nov 2022
Registered General/Clinical Psychologist - Mitcham, Lilydale, Croydon and Boronia
Employed and Subcontracting roles available for psychologists with general or clinical registration
Locations: Mitcham, Croydon, Lilydale and Boronia
Competitive salaries + bonuses
Above industry average rates
· FOR EMPLOYEES: $2,000 signing bonus for full time or equivalent to the days signed on for
· FOR CONTRACTORS: 64% for 4 days, 63% for 3 days and 62% for 1 -2 days
Are you a star clinician that is ready to assist Melburnians in the outer eastern suburbs today and into the future? Are you experienced, dynamic in your practise and ready to earn a competitive salary in a strong and supportive environment? Is flexibility in setting your own working hours important to you? If so, we’d love to meet you.
Inspire Health and Medical is a well-established, multidisciplinary, progressive organisation, which provides professional mental health services in the Eastern Regions of Melbourne (Croydon, Lilydale, Mitcham and Boronia). Our mission is to raise the health and wellbeing of our communities through collaborative care and clinical excellence. At our core we are motivated by service to others and are looking for equally motivated clinicians who share our vision.
- Highly competitive salaries and rates - Plus Bonus Commissions Paid Weekly for Employees and Competitive rates for Subcontractors
- Flexible working hours! Tell us how many clients you’d like to see in a day and maybe work 4 days over 5 if you like.
- Free or subsidised Supervision: We value personal development and wellbeing. You’ll be offered funded internal supervision with one of our employed staff or an allowance to see a sub-contracted staff member. Also, team-based supports and a welfare structure. Discounted internal supervision for sub-contractors.
- Supportive: Inspire Health and Medical runs frequent group supervision for all staff to attend for free, has principal clinicians to support juniors and a welfare officer for work and personal concerns.
- Paid Professional Development Leave: We want to support you, grow your career and let you thrive with us! We invest in our staff and are constantly looking for growth and training opportunities. To this end we provide additional paid PD leave.
- Free Internal Personal Development – Inspire Health and Medical runs occasional PD inhouse. Our most recent has included play therapy, psychometric training, pain management and more.
- There is considerable need for support and we’re ready to help our community! We have existing networks, a large client base and clients ready for new staff.
- Free on-site parking
- Opportunity to work in your preferred area of interest and grow into new areas.
- Our clinic includes a well-staffed intake, administration, and marketing team, so you can focus on what you do best!
- Highly motivated and demonstrates an exemplary work ethic
- Goal orientated and passionate about making a difference in people’s lives
- Desire to achieve excellent results in a private practice
- Take pride in your work and time management skills
- Enjoy being a part of a lively, supportive and inspiring team
- Full AHPRA registration with Medicare service provision
- Clinical based experience
- Love being part of a supportive team but can work independently.
- Able to work with children 4+ (Preferred)
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- Willing to obtain a police check
Interested in joining our team?
Email your application to email@example.com and address your application to Zoe. When applying for this position, please include a cover letter of no more than 2 pages in length, a current CV and scanned copies of your registration with AHPRA, police checks, and current Working with Children and Vulnerable people check.
Please answer yes if you have smoked tobacco or any other substance in the last 12 months.
State* -Please Select- ACT NSW NT QLD SA TAS VIC WA
Best contact number*
Your indicative quote is displayed above.
A NobleOak specialist will be in touch with you.