At ALM (Australia Liquor Marketers), we supply every corner of our nation, but we still know how to keep it local. With tailored support for almost 2,700 stores and over 12,000 partners and customers, we’re Australia and New Zealand’s leading supplier of independent liquor retailers and the driving force behind wholesale and on-premises liquor distribution.
We’re a proud part of the Metcash family – Australia and New Zealand’s leading independent wholesaler and retail partner. We’re a diverse bunch, united by the simple idea that independence is worth fighting for – and as a part of our family, the difference you bring matters.
Fantastic opportunity for a Customer Pricing Manager to support the VIC/ TAS teams who will be responsible for business support to our customers and suppliers regarding product pricing/discounts.
Be the subject matter expert on the businesses internal pricing structures, including product base cost, pick fees (margin), other charges, discounts, price files, customer invoices.
What you’ll do
• Provide a high level of efficient data entry and administrative tasks in order to facilitate a professional and service-oriented costing department
• Take initiative by managing work requirements and accommodating seasonal and periodic spikes in work volume, in particular February and August CPI
• Liaise with customers, contract banner groups, suppliers and key stakeholders within ALM
• CPI – management of communication, price books, updated retails
• Key in state point of contact for Master Data team (MDG)
What you’ll bring
• Intermediate level of business acumen and understanding (or ability to rapidly understand) the administration of FMCG data as it relates to a wholesale environment
• Exceptional customer service
• High level of attention to detail
• Intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft excel
• Fast and accurate data entry skills
• Liquor industry knowledge an advantage but not essential
What we can offer you
• Hybrid working – flexibility is in our DNA
• The opportunity to be part of a collaborative and successful team
• Training and Development