Ocean Export Operations | Trade Lane Focus
Sydney - Ref. JO--
Our client is a privately owned and successful company operating for over 30 years in the International Freight Forwarding industry. This specialised and profitable business prides themselves on being a service orientated company who genuinely value their clients and employees. You will find a harmonious team-oriented environment to work within as well as a Hybrid flexible work arrangement.
They are currently in the market for an Export Operations Specialist to manage a specific Trade Lane. Your role will encompass the co-ordination of exports from all Australian ports to a specific destination. You will have the capability to manage this volume effectively but most importantly build relationships with the clients who supply this lane.
Your day to day tasks are aligned with regular export ocean freight shipment operations as well as liaising with internal branches, providing a high level of customer experience and going above and beyond in your role.
To be in consideration for this position:
· Knowledge of ocean freight exports operations from any discipline, direct, forwarder or shipping line
· French speaking highly desirable
· Ability to develop strong relationships with clients
· Pro-active mindset with a can do attitude
· Passion for logistics and career oriented individual required
Salary: Open pending previous experience