Many of you may already know us as the home of PERi-PERi chicken, but we're a people-first, chicken-second kind of place. At Nando's you'll be part of a diverse and inclusive workplace where you're encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We make sure our teams have a great time at work, while still being serious about serving fresh, delicious food and developing our Nandocas (that's what we call our staff). Pride, Passion, Courage, Integrity and most of all, Family are the values we live by at Nando's. If these values inspire you, then you've come to the right place! We're a family, and as a Nandoca, you'll work alongside your other Nandoca's to deliver an amazing Nando's experience to all our customers.
We're looking for
- Someone who is excited and has a bucket-load of passion to serve and deliver our renowned PERi-PERi chicken.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Delivering high quality food and making every customer feel welcome.
- Someone who leads by example and lives Nando's core values in their day-to-day life.
- Someone who is hungry to learn and develop and is comfortable with a dynamic and fast paced environment that will allow you to grow your career.
- Someone who is excited about grilling our legendary PERi-PERi chicken (of course!)
- We offer paid parental leave for both primary (6 weeks) and secondary carers (1 week)!!
- Our 6-week onboarding training program designed to set you up for success with one of our training champions teaching you about the Nando's culture and how we operate brilliantly.
- Participate in our International Master Griller Event which involves grilling our famous PERi-PERi chicken!
- Every 6 months restaurant has a fun budget to utilize for nights out and team building.
- Opportunity to give back and support our "no-chucking our chicken" program that ensures no chicken goes to waste.
- Free access to nutrition advice, exercise support, financial and psychological counselling.
- Oh! And of course, can't forget… FREE NANDO'S on shift plus a great discount when you're out with your family and friends!
Only candidates with the rights to work in Australia & New Zealand will be shortlisted.
Nando's is an Equal Opportunity Employer who seek to ensure that people are employed, trained, and promoted fairly.And, most of all, we want all our people to feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work!