- Excellent remuneration + Accommodation support
- Training and Career development opportunities
- Participate in community events promoting Pharmacy Services
- Full Time role
About the role:
A fantastic opportunity has now become available for a dedicated Pharmacist in Charge to join our business. This is a full-time role based at our Priceline Pharmacy Port Pirie reporting to the Pharmacist Manager. The role will suit a flexible, driven, self-sufficient Pharmacist who enjoys a variety of duties.
If you are a newly registered pharmacist who wants to step up to be a great manager in the future, this is an excellent opportunity.
To be successful in the role, you must possess:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree and Current General Registration with AHPRA
- Previous use of the FRED dispensing system - highly regarded
- Clear and effective communication skills, with an attention to detail
- Be able to lead and contribute to a dynamic team
- Retail pharmacy industry experience
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job
An excellent salary package commensurate with experience will be negotiated with the successful candidate. Accommodation assistance may be available on an individual basis.
How To Apply:
If you are a passionate, aspiring, motivated pharmacist looking for an opportunity to make your mark we want to hear from you. Apply Now!